BitPay gives Edge Wallet users the flexibility to pay with crypto straight from their wallet, along with 100+ other crypto wallets. Edge Wallet has implemented the BitPay Protocol, ensuring a more accurate and reliable way to spend cryptocurrency online and in-store.
The Edge Wallet is a non-custodial wallet where customers can buy, sell, trade and spend 130 digital assets.
- Multi-asset support. Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, Dogecoin & more.
- Exchange between assets. Seamlessly trade between digital currencies/assets on the go.
- In-app buy, sell and more. Exchange your fiat money for the financial assets of the future.Easy backups. Backup with just username and password.
- BitPay Payment Protocol support. Make accurate and reliable payments.
How to Make a Payment from Edge Wallet
Step 1: At checkout, select BitPay as your payment method.
BitPay is the safest and most secure way to pay online, in-person or through email invoicing.
Step 2: Select Begin Payment.
Depending on the merchant you are paying or the transaction amount, you may be prompted to verify for BitPay ID. BitPay ID is a simple way to manage your payments information with BitPay. A one-time verification requirement is required for making BitPay merchant or prepaid payments of $3,000+, initiating refund requests for amounts of $1000+, or receiving BitPay payouts.
Step 3: Select Edge Wallet.
BitPay supports payments from Edge Wallet, as well as over 100 of the most popular cryptocurrency wallets. Find the Edge Wallet option and select it to continue.
Step 4: Select your cryptocurrency.
BitPay supports 13 of the most popular cryptocurrencies. We are constantly evaluating and adding more. You may be asked to enter your email address if you did not already sign in with your BitPay ID. Your email will be used to receive payment information and process refunds.
Step 5: Scan the QR code with your wallet app or input the merchant’s receiving wallet info manually into your wallet to complete the transaction.
You'll see the payment reflected on the invoice instantly once you validate the payment in your wallet. Remember to send your payment during the 15-minute payment window.
What can you buy with crypto from Edge Wallet?
Whether you’re paying straight from Edge Wallet, or using the BitPay crypto debit card and gift cards, there are an almost limitless amount of things you can buy using crypto.
- Buy airline tickets
- Pay for travel
- Buy food
- Buy watches and jewelry
- Use crypto on Amazon
- Buy a boat, car or home with crypto
Popular merchants that accept crypto payments from Edge Wallet
BitPay merchants span across the world and almost every industry. Some of our popular merchants that accept crypto payments from Edge Wallet include:
- Newegg - Shop computer hardware, digital cameras, & more with cryptocurrency
- APMEX - Buy precious metals online with cryptocurrency
- AMC Theaters - Buy movie tickets, concessions and merchandise with cryptocurrency
- airBaltic - Find and book cheap flights with cryptocurrency
- PacSun - Shop California lifestyle clothing with cryptocurrency
Now that you know how to pay a BitPay invoice from your Edge Wallet , the only left to do is start spending crypto! Head to the BitPay Merchant Directory see our curated directory of companies that accept cryptocurrency.