The luxury watch market is red hot. With Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies continually hitting all time highs, there’s never been a better time to cash out and spend your crypto. Whether you’re looking to diversify your assets or just want to treat yourself with a fine timepiece, buying luxury watches with Bitcoin and other coins is easy and safe.
There are two easy ways to buy a watch with crypto:
- Use the BitPay debit card to buy your watch anywhere that MasterCard is accepted (online and in-person). This is the most flexible option and best for future/ongoing purchases.
- Shop directly from a select number of trusted watch dealers that accept Bitcoin and crypto via BitPay. If you only buy watch every once in a while, or your purchase will exceed the BitPay Card's limits, this may be the better option for you.
Use the BitPay Card to Buy Luxury Watches with Bitcoin & Crypto (most flexible method)
The BitPay Card is a prepaid debit card that you can fund from almost any wallet. Get the virtual card free with no transaction fees for watch purchases made within the U.S.
Here's How to Use the BitPay Card to Buy Luxury Watches
- Download the BitPay Wallet app for Android or iOS.
- Sign up for the BitPay Card.
- Find your watch.
- Add funds to the card through the BitPay App. At checkout, use the BitPay Card like any other debit or credit card.
- Enjoy your new timepiece!
Get the Card
Shop Reputable Watch Dealers that Accept Bitcoin and Crypto Payments via BitPay
Among all of the companies that accept Bitcoin, there are several watch dealers in the mix. Some of our preferred dealers include:
- CRM Jewelers
- Wrist Aficionado
- Ace Jewelers
- Maison Birks
- Stephen Silver Fine Jewelry
- Amsterdam Vintage Watches
- See the full list of Jewelry and Precious Metal retailers that accept Bitcoin in our directory.
How to Shop Reputable Watch Dealers with BitPay
- Find the watch you want (see some suggestions below).
- During checkout, select BitPay as the payment method.
- Select the wallet and crypto asset you’d like to use to pay.
- An invoice will be generated. Scan the QR code or copy and paste the payment details into your wallet.
- Congratulations, you’ve just bought yourself a new timepiece using crypto!
Classic Luxury Watches to Buy with Bitcoin
If you're new to the luxury watch space and aren't quite sure which watch is for you, here are a some of our favorites.
This is the watch that went to the moon. Enough said.
Shop the Omega Speedmaster at Jomashop.
The essential Rolex. A timeless design that is available in a variety of colors. The only thing better than buying a Rolex, is to buy a Rolex with Bitcoin.
Shop the Rolex Submariner at Jomashop.
Patek Phillipe Nautilus
Possibly the most sought after watch in the world. If you can find one, don't let it go.
Shop the Patek Phillipe Nautilus on Jomashop
Tag Heurer Monaco
A striking blue dial and cool retro details make this a classic luxury watch.
Shop the Tag Heurer Monaco on Jomashop
Additional Questions About Buying Luxury Watches with Bitcoin
Which coins can I use to buy my watch?
BitPay accepts Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Dogecoin (DOGE), Litecoin (LTC), XRP (XRP), Dai (DAI), Binance USD (BUSD), Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC), Paxos Standard (PAX), and Gemini Dollar (GUSD)
What crypto wallets can I use to buy my watch?
BitPay supports the most popular wallets including MetaMask, Trezor, Coinbase, Kraken, and many more.
What watch retailers accept Bitcoin & crypto payments?
Reputable watch dealers that accept crypto payments via BitPay include Jomashop, CRM Jewelers, DavidSW, Wrist Aficionados, Ashford, Ace Jewelers, Maison Birks, Icebox, and Stephen Silver Fine Jewelry.