Get onto the water in your own yacht. We’ve created this guide to review the benefits of buying a boat with Bitcoin, highlight our most trusted BitPay partners that accept crypto for yachts, plus show off a few of our favorite yachts you can buy with Bitcoin right now.
Why Buy a Yacht with Bitcoin?
- Fast transactions - Find your yacht and make it yours faster than traditional payment methods.
- Less fees - BitPay partners typically charge a 1% fee on yacht purchases made with crypto.
- Buy from anywhere - Don’t stress over exchange rates. Buy a yacht located anywhere in the world.
How to Buy a Yacht with Bitcoin
- Find your perfect boat (this is always the fun part)
- Make an offer as part of a standard YBAA (Yacht Brokers of America Association) contract
- The boat broker or dealer will create an invoice that can be emailed to you
- Open your crypto wallet and scan the invoice or manually enter your wallet info
- Your coins will be transferred and a confirmation will be presented
- Have settlement to take ownership and have a great time on your new yacht
BitPay Partners that Accept Cryptocurrency
- Denison Yachting - Denison Yachting has been a leader in yacht sales for over 70 years. Denison Yachting has a large inventory of superyachts, sailboats, sportfish boats, motoryachts, trawlers and catamarans available for purchase with Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.
- SuperYachtsMonaco - SuperYachtsMonaco specializes in luxury yachts from its base in Monaco. Buy or charter your perfect yacht anywhere in the world.
- Sunshine Cruising Yachts - Sunshine Cruising Yachts offers a large selection of luxury yachts, sailboats and cruisers available for purchase with cryptocurrency.
- Camper & Nicholsons - The original Yachting Company. The global leader in all luxury yachting activities, specialising in the sale, purchase, charter, marketing, management and construction of the finest yachts in the world.
Yachts You Can Buy with Bitcoin Right Now
View some of our favorite boats for sale right now. Contact the listed dealer to get onto the water in your new boat.
117' Crescent 2020
The 117-foot (35.7m) CRESCENT offers a versatile interior and exterior spaces with fantastic options for entertaining, lounging and dining. Visit Denison Yachting to learn more about the Crescent Lady.
2015/2020 Palmer Johnson
As the first all-carbon superyacht ever built, 49m KHALILAH is one of the most striking superyachts for sale and has been turning heads since her 2015 launch. The KHALILAH is available for sale and charter by SuperYachtsMonaco.
72' 2019 Grand Harbour
Cruise into 2022 with this beautiful modern yacht, Grand Harbour Yacht's 2019 Ruby. The Ruby is available for sale by Sunshine Cruising Yachts.
Charter a Yacht, Too!
If you want to get out onto the water but aren’t ready to buy yet, you can still use your cryptocurrency to sail in style. Denison Yachting and SuperYachtsMonaco accept cryptocurrency for yacht charters and trips.
FAQs and Tips
I am a broker/dealer and want to accept cryptocurrency for yachts. How can I get started?
BitPay makes accepting cryptocurrency for yacht sales or charters easy. Contact our team to get started.
What kind of boat can I buy with cryptocurrency?
BitPay partners like Denison Yachting, Camper & Nicholsons, SuperYachtsMonaco and Sunshine Cruising Yachts accept cryptocurrency for all types of boats. Choose from superyachts, motoryachts, catamarans, trawlers, sailboats and everything in between.
What cryptocurrencies can I use to buy my boat or yacht?
Accepted cryptocurrencies will vary by dealer. However, BitPay supports transactions made with Bitcoin, major altcoins, tokens and stablecoins. Currently we support Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB), Litecoin (LTC), XRP (XRP), Dai (DAI), Wrapped bitcoin (WBTC), Gemini USD (GUSD), USD Coin (USDC), Binance USD (BUSD), ApeCoin (APE) and Euro Coin (EUROC).