OpenCart Plugin Plugin
Accept bitcoin on your OpenCart site with BitPay's open source plugin.
Get started by signing up for a BitPay merchant account.
You must also have already installed the OpenCart e-commerce store software.
Installing the Plugin
- Download the latest release of the plugin and extract the contents of the zip file.
- Navigate to "Extensions" > "Extension Installer" and upload
You can also upload all files in the upload directory in
bitpay-opencart.ocmod.zip to your OpenCart store's installation directory.
Connecting BitPay and OpenCart
- Navigate to "Extensions" > "Payments". Select the BitPay payment extension option and click "Install". The page will now be refreshed, and you will be notified that installation is complete.
- Select "Connect to BitPay". You will be redirected to your BitPay merchant dashboard to create an API Pairing Token.
- When you select "Approve", you will be redirected to OpenCart's plugin configuration page.
- Configure all payment plugin settings as desired using the tooltips provided on the configuration page.
- Set the plugin's status as "Enabled" and select "Save".
Nice work! Your customers will now be able to check out with bitcoin on your site.