For a limited time, BitPay will cover fees on your first crypto purchase within the BitPay app. Whether you are experienced with crypto or a newbie, you can take advantage of our competitive pricing on Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Shiba Inu, and more of your favorite crypto with no fees! That’s right -- 100% of your crypto purchase is yours. Powered by BitPay and our partner Simplex, this offer is exclusively for U.S. residents. This makes BitPay the most affordable way to buy crypto! Learn how to buy crypto with BitPay.
Buy Crypto with No Fees
Here’s How to Buy Your Crypto with No Fees in the BitPay app
- Open your BitPay app
- Click “Buy Crypto”
- Enter the amount of crypto you want in USD
- Select your crypto
- Select your preferred payment method with Simplex Complete your purchase with Simplex
Payment Methods Available
There are four options to buy your crypto in the BitPay app. At checkout, you can pay with our Simplex integration by credit card, debit card, Apple Pay®, or Google Pay™.
What Crypto is Available for Purchase?
You can buy the following crypto without fees on the BitPay wallet app:
- Buy Bitcoin (BTC)
- Buy Ethereum (ETH)
- Buy Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Buy Litecoin (LTC)
- Buy Wrapped BTC (WBTC)
- Buy Dogecoin (DOGE)
- Buy Shiba Inu Coin (SHIB)
- Buy USD Coin (USDC)
- Buy Binance USD (BUSD)
- Buy Pax Dollar (USDP)
- Buy Gemini USD (GUSD)
- Buy DAI
How to Spend Your Crypto with the BitPay Card
Like traditional debit cards, the BitPay Card can be used wherever MasterCard is accepted. The only difference between a traditional debit card and our crypto debit card is that instead of pulling funds from a bank account, you load the BitPay card from a crypto wallet. So start spending your favorite cryptocurrencies. Here’s how:
- Download the BitPay App.
- Sign up for the BitPay Card. Approval takes less than 5 minutes, and a virtual card is available immediately after you’re approved.
- Load the card from any compatible wallet.
- Start shopping. Use the BitPay Card at Walmart checkout like any other debit card. The card can be used at physical Walmart locations or for online purchases.
How to Buy Gift Cards in the BitPay app
Another way to spend your crypto is through gift cards. BitPay lets you buy gift cards with crypto to use at hundreds of shops and businesses. Then, easily spend crypto right from the BitPay Wallet or any connected crypto wallet.
- Download the BitPay app.
- Connect any compatible wallet. BitPay connects to all popular wallets, including Coinbase, Electrum, Trust, Kraken, Metamask, and many more.
- From the home screen, select Shop, and start shopping. Once you’ve selected a store or business, enter the amount of crypto you’d like to turn into credit and choose your preferred wallet/asset. Once the transaction is complete, a virtual gift card will be generated in the BitPay app.
- Start shopping and use your new gift card at checkout.
Use the BitPay Crypto Extension to Fund New Gift Card Purchases
- Add the BitPay Extension to your Chrome browser.
- Sign in with your BitPay ID.
- Click on the Shopping Cart icon for a full list of gift cards available for purchase.
- Click on the shop, then click Buy Credits. Next, enter the amount of crypto you’d like to turn into cash and select your preferred wallet/asset. Once the transaction is complete, a virtual gift card will be generated and stored in the BitPay Extension.
What Stores Accept Crypto Payments?
Plenty of forward-thinking eCommerce shops and stores already do. Visit BitPay’s Merchant Directory for a curated list of major companies that accept crypto.