Still hung up on holiday shopping? BitPay’s gift card offering brings the top brands and retailers to the crypto community, giving spenders a fast, convenient, and secure way to spend cryptocurrency as easily as cash.
While thousands of merchants around the world accept crypto payments directly using BitPay, crypto funded gift cards offer an alternative for consumers wishing to spend with those that don’t. More than 100 brand and retailer gift cards are available for purchase via BitPay, making holiday shopping and giving a smooth experience for crypto customers.
Crypto customers have the flexibility to gift gift cards directly or use them to purchase specific gifts. Instead of going through the trouble of selling their coins on an exchange, customers can easily and quickly convert crypto into gift cards for spending in minutes.
Gift cards you can buy with crypto
Here’s a quick tour of our favorite brand and retailer gift cards available via BitPay.
Home & Furniture
Spruce up your loved ones' living spaces this holiday season with gift cards for stylish and practical home and furniture essentials.
Restaurants, Food & Beverages
Treat your friends and family to delightful culinary experiences with gift cards from top restaurants and food delivery services.
- Total Wine & More
- Flemings Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse
Travel & Leisure
Give the gift of adventure and relaxation with travel and leisure gift cards, perfect for those who love to explore and unwind.
Clothes & Fashion
Fashion-forward gift cards for the style enthusiasts in your life, ensuring they stay trendy and chic this holiday season.
Get the App or Extension to Start Buying Gift Cards
Electronics & Gaming
For the tech-savvy and gamers, these gift cards are ideal for upgrading their electronic and gaming gear.
Auto, Motorcycle & Boat
Keep your loved ones' vehicles in top shape with gift cards for auto, motorcycle, and boat maintenance and accessories.
Sports & Entertainment
Score big with sports and entertainment enthusiasts through these gift cards, perfect for fans and hobbyists alike.
- AMC Theatres
- NBA Shop
- NFL Shop
- MLB Shop
- NHL Shop
- Barnes & Noble
- Bass Pro Shop
- Guitar Center
Health & Beauty
Pamper your friends and family with health and beauty gift cards, offering a touch of luxury and self-care.
How to buy gift cards with crypto via BitPay
With BitPay it takes only minutes to turn your Bitcoin or other crypto into gift cards you can use at your favorite brands, retailers, and restaurants. Seamlessly buy gift cards in the BitPay Wallet app or BitPay Chrome extension.
Buying gift cards with crypto in the Bitpay Wallet app
- Download the BitPay app.
- Tap the Shop with Crypto tab in the app.
- Select your preferred gift card.
- Enter the amount you’d like to load onto the card. Gift card minimums/maximums will vary from card to card.
- Select the wallet and cryptocurrency you want to use to buy the gift card.
- Confirm your transaction.
- You’ll receive your gift card once the transaction is confirmed. It can be added to Apple Pay/Google Pay, shared via email, or printed from the BitPay app. Manage and keep track of gift cards from the BitPay app or Chrome extension.
Note: The BitPay Wallet app is a self-custody wallet - this means you can connect any other self-custody wallet in the app to pay for your gift cards.
Buy gift cards with crypto via the BitPay Chrome extension
- Install the Chrome extension.
- Enter your email address in the settings so we know where to send your gift cards.
- Click the Shop with the Crypto tab.
- Choose your preferred gift card.
- Click Buy Credits then enter the amount you’d like to load onto the card. Gift card minimums/maximums will vary from card to card.
- A BitPay invoice will pop up. Use your preferred wallet and cryptocurrency to complete the transaction.
- You’ll receive your gift card once the transaction is confirmed. It can be added to Apple Pay/Google Pay, shared via email, or printed. Manage and keep track of gift cards from the BitPay app or Chrome extension.
Note: You can use practically any wallet to pay for your gift cards.