Cast your vote and see if your favorite coins move on to the next round. Everyone who votes will be entered to win awesome BitPay prizes.
Voting for round1 is now closed.
What is BitPay Brackets?
BitPay Brackets is a single elimination tournament where each up and coming coin will face off until one remains. Voting is open to the entire crypto community. Vote for your favorite coin in these head-to-head matchups. Which will be the next cryptocurrency to explode? Find out with BitPay Brackets.
BitPay Bracket Rules
- Coins are ranked by market cap (as of 3/3/22), seeded and matched up against each other.
- Voting is open to all. Select a coin from each match and submit your votes. One vote per email address.
- Once each round ends, we will tally all the votes to see which coin moves onto the next round. A total of 4 voting rounds will take place.
- In order to be entered into the prize drawing, you must vote in all four rounds of the tournament and use the same email address to submit your votes.
- Why isn’t Bitcoin/Ethereum included? BitPay Brackets is intended to showcase the next big cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin and Ethereum are already leading coins, so we’ve omitted them to make room for a more diverse set of coins.
- See complete contest rules here.
Vote for your favorite coin, win cool prizes
At the end of the tournament, everyone who voted will be included in a drawing to win BitPay prizes. Prizes include custom BitPay Vans sneakers and a custom APMEX 1 oz silver coin. In order to be entered into the prize drawing, you must vote in all rounds.