We’re excited to be joining the world’s largest gathering of Bitcoiners at Bitcoin 2022 in Miami on April 6-9, 2022. We’ll have a booth you wouldn’t want to miss and the best speakers around. Check out what you can expect when you visit the BitPay booth!
Visit BitPay’s Booth and Win a Prize
BitPay Cardholders Get a Minted Coin by Visiting Our Booth
All BitPay cardholders will instantly receive a minted coin! Just stop by our booth and show us your virtual or physical card to get your minted coin.
Don't have the card yet? Go ahead and get it now! Here’s how:
- Get the BitPay app
- Apply for the BitPay Card
- Show us your BitPay Card at the booth
- Spin the wheel at the conference
BitPay App Users Get a Chance to Spin the Wheel
We’re back with our big wheel full of new and exciting prizes to win. Simply show us your BitPay app for a chance to spin and win one of our great prizes, including hats, vans, minted coins and more!Download the App Now
Breakdown of Bitcoin 2022’s 4-Day Schedule
Miami Beach Conference Center will be the host location for this year’s four-day conference. You can expect another year filled with Bitcoin content and the latest industry news focused on all things Bitcoin. Here’s what to expect each day:
- Industry Day, Wednesday, April 6th - Formerly known as Whale Day, the conference kicks off on day 1 with Industry Day, a day dedicated to the Bitcoin Ecosystem of companies and projects.
- Main Conference, Thursday, April 7th & Friday, April 8th - All Bitcoin enthusiasts will enjoy these two general conference days and can expect hundreds of speakers, visit thousands of booths in the exhibit hall, and shop over 40 merchants, artists.
- Sound Money Fest, Saturday, April 9th - Enjoy music all day at the first and largest Bitcoin music festival with performances from Logic, Steve Aoki, CL, Deadmau5 and more!
Bitcoin 2022 Speakers You Don’t Want to Miss
Bitcoin 2022 will have 450 speakers taking the 7 stages at the conference, but make sure to the sessions for our BitPay speakers Stephen Pair, Co-Founder and CEO of BitPay, and Tony Gallipi, Co-Founder of BitPay. They’ll be sharing exciting news from BitPay, but we wouldn’t spoil the surprise, so make sure you’re in the audience!